Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Joyful Noises

sitting at my computer in the dining room...

I can hear...
birds tweeting over the bird food outside while the snow is falling and they are all fighting for a peck
Y is for Yo-Yo, Y Y Y... Z is for Zebra, Z Z Z... Ollie is playing with a toy in the living room
The muffled sound of Charley's breathing/snoring... she is asleep in the playpen behind me.
The annoying meow of my cat Sebastien as he tries to talk to me...

I do not hear...
my own bird tweeting... during the middle of the night, our canary died. It may have been too chilly?? I'm not sure.. but it is kind of sad... I guess I will look into get another one or pair this spring... and try to find a place that is warmer for the winter! RIP Garfunkle... aka Funky Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment