Monday, January 2, 2012

Crazy...

Today marks the first day of Girl Scout Cookie Sales... it is a crazy time of my life. Between order taking for my own kids... and then the orders of 20 OTHER little Daisies... keeping money straight, inputting them in the computer to make whole boxes, our gift of caring project for the Children's Hospital. We also have a powderpuff pinewood derby this month for Girl Scouts, and will be doing cookie booths at the end of February and March. Along with that, for swimming, we have another day of stroke clinics for swimming, and a few more swim meets to train for. BayLeigh's basketball season started a few weeks ago, so she has practices and gets to play a few games for that. Joe begins his NEW job (Praise the LORD!) this week/next week! Both older girls begin dance again this month after a month off.

YUP welcome to the silly silo... Some days I feel like I am swirling and whirling around and the floor drops out from under me.... good thing I am sucked to the walls!

2 comments:

  1. New Job????? HOORAY for him!!!!! :) SO happy to hear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a nap after reading how busy you're going to be!

    ReplyDelete