Thursday, February 23, 2012

TAG

Tag I'm It! I was surprised to see my name tagged over on my friend Kim's blog and not only surprised but annoyed lol... but I am one who participates soooo here it goes...
and I don't have 11 blogging friends SO if you see this and you have a blog ... then you are it ... aha and if you do have a blog start following me darn it... duh!

The Rules:
You must post the rules
Post 11 fun facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you;
then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
Tag 11 people and link them in your postLet them know you have tagged them!

My 11 Fun Facts
I once said I wanted to have 10 kids... and I wanted four-5 of my own and then adopt all different nationalities... I'm pretty sure Angelina Jolie overheard my discussion with Joe about this in high school.... now that I have kids of my own... I still think about it and maybe if we had more income I would consider it. I think it's very admirable of families to welcome more into their home.

I am super addicted to Fruit Ninja- I had a 706 the other night which is AWESOME.... (it's xbox 360 kinect)

Everyone and their brother had told me I should write a book... it's kinda getting annoying. Thinking about writing a book about how annoying it really is ;)

I was pretty athletic growing up. I enjoyed and participated in almost all the sports offered: swimming, softball, track, volleyball, basketball... I'd go golfing with my dad and boyfriend.. etc. I would always play sports at recess (football, kick ball, knock out) and in PE when we had free time I would always play dodge ball with the boys... but when it came to bowling. I absolutely hated it... and sucked at it. It was one of those things I never enjoyed because I wasn't good at it and I am uber competitive. SO... now I bowl as a substitute in a bowling league and every stinking night that I have to bowl I get a little nervous... and it bothers me that I suck ... I am gradually getting better but I still suck.

I always wanted a brother! I never got one... and I have 4 girls... how odd is that. But I always wanted one :(

I love reading... I could read all the time if I had the time... which I don't... but I get addicted to it where I cant't stop and won't stop... Pretty sure I got that from my mom and Bay got it from me.

I am seriously addicted to tv series on netflix.
I think the first one I rewatched was Grey's Anatomy EVERY episode... then Son's of Anarchy... then Gossip Girl... I got half way through Felicity I may go back to it...now One Tree Hill... when 1TH is done I might go to Dawson's Creek not sure tho but it's an ADDICTION (ridiculous) I know...

I also love sunflower seeds... something I could eat forever and ever and ever and live on a deserted island with. No doubt...

I am young at heart with an old soul... that's the best way I could describe myself...

I absolutely love working with kids... it's weird because I never would have considered myself a kid person but I love the feeling I get when I know I helped shape some kids life. Again I was NEVER a kid person.... it's weird just thinking about it for me.

I love bubble baths.... but I never get to take them anymore... they are usually a pregnancy must have like 2-3 times a day when I was pregnant!


Answering my questions from Kim:

1) You have just been given a very large sum of money (we're talking millions)... what do you do with it? I would pay off all my debts... I would secure my children had enough money to last them (and invest that) then I would give the rest away to deserving charities and churches! (definatly fund our own Morrison Crossroads building)
2)If you could change careers and be anything (without having to go through training, education, etc.), what would you do? Definatly a veterinarian oooh or a midwife
3)What is the best vacation you've ever been on? San Diego! Went there BY MYSELF :) when Joe was graduating from bootcamp. I went there about 4 days before his family got there. I got to tour the city and learn how to surf... it was so freeing

4) What is your favorite movie? P.S. I love you....

5) If you could have dinner with three people, who would you choose and why? Haha... that sounds like a college essay question, doesn't it? Is this Dead or Alive? ok so if they can be dead or alive... of course Jesus, my grandfather (just one more time), and Amanda Beard
6) What's is the most favorite thing (or outfit) you've ever worn? I used to love my promise ring from Joe that I got in high school

7) What is your most vivid childhood memory? Anything involving swim meets or softball tournaments... I always remember what I did where and how well I did it.
8) If an actress was to play you in a movie, who would it be? ooooh Julia Stiles... very sarcastic
9) What is the best thing that you know how to cook or bake? Chelsea Chicken
10) What are three things on your bucket list? I would love to swim with dolphins.... go to Disneyworld.... do a backpacking trip when I'm in my 40's
11) Do you have a go-to Starbucks order? If so, what is it? If not, what is your guilty pleasure? Grande Caramel Macchiato (I can't spell it but I can say it)





Now my questions:

1) If you had to watch one kids movie non-stop for the rest of your life what would it be...

2) What's the soundtrack to your life like? (name a few songs that would be on it)

3) What is one thing you want me to know about you?

4) What is your favorite word and why?

5) If you could be anything in the world what would you be.... (family, money, education not in the picture)

6) What is your favorite childhood memory?

7) If you could eat dinner with three people (alive or dead) who would they be?

8) Who was the most influential person in your life?

9) If you had to kareoke what would your song be?

10) What's your favorite meal?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for humoring me and playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue with Netflix shows. We've done Parenthood, Weeds, Friday Night Lights (that's a good one if you haven't watched), Felicity, and now, I'm watching One Tree Hill. I've never seen Dawson's Creek. Maybe I'll try that next!

    ReplyDelete